Mar 16, 2011

I must start to tell you the stories of love...

Me and my Friends

Elegant Wedding at Fernbrook Gardens

A California-inspired wedding at Ville Sommet

Oh! This is a union of best friends...
Their story is like a fairy tale. 
My best friend's wedding at The Glass Garden.

Let me take to to a journey. I have witnessed several exchange of vows and their stories are truly worth remembering. From the story of best of friends, a long distance relationship, a no-accident acquaintance turned to lovers...it will take your precious moments for me to share you the happiness and delight I felt. 

The wedding day is once in a lifetime. (Ideally speaking, as Filipino culture and tradition is concerned) So, why not pay attention to even the little things of the remarkable event. At this moment:

bite sized chocolate is important,
hairpins are as significant as expensive lipstick,
your bestman can't say no an hour before the event,
music, microphones and lights are your friends.


As the bride and groom walk through the aisle, all the guests could see is the smile on the couple's lips and tears of joy. We are totally unaware of the preparation- emotionally, financially and the fact that the couple sleeps together, away from their parents and siblings.

Keep each detail in place. Hire a passionate photographer to grab your precious moments. Ask help from wedding planners. You can't miss a thing because each ceremony is motivated by a single word- LOVE. And you can't repeat the same moment, again.   

I have a lot more to share...:)

 

2 comments: