Mar 21, 2011

Describe Joy

My Husband and I Walks the Aisle
Being the event coordinator and wearing the matron of honor gown is both stressful and fulfilling. Here, my husband does dual role too as the reception host and on-the-spot pianist.  How you wish you could have someone like him supporting your passion. *wink*

The key to the success of the event must ring your bell. It's the 3-letter word -JOY. It's not easy to list numerous important things during the wedding preparation plus the email exchange, phone conversations and supplier search. It takes joy to wash off all sweat. 


On the event day, everyone arrives a little bit late but has high expectations on food, flowers and floor arrangement. As they come in fresh, it's my job to keep them fresh until the end of the program. Whew! 

What makes me feel good is when the newly wed couple throw their big smile on me and say, "Thank you for making our day so special."  Awww...


No comments:

Post a Comment